- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of SPF 50+.
- True to size, classic t-shirt fit. See sizing guide at left.
- A classic short sleeve t-shirt with a scoop-neck design, satin trimmed neckline with a light lining at the chest for discretion.
- Super soft pajama t-shirt for lounging at home or throwing over your favorite jeans on the weekend.
Delicate satin trim on the neckline gives this classic short sleeve t-shirt just a hint of elegance and the comfort of Faceplant Bamboo® will make it a wardrobe staple any time of year. The details count and we’ve included a light lining in the chest– not a bra, just a little more coverage for the girls! Mix and match it with any of our bamboo bottoms for a snuggly duo of comfort at home. Throw it over jeans for casual weekend wear or wear it as a base layer under a sweatshirt. It’s naturally odor-resistant which makes it a great travel layer that can be worn for a few days before it will need laundering!
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.